Monday, January 26, 2009

♥ Our unexpected blessing ♥

On January 23, 2009, Chris and I have been informed that we’re awaiting the arrival of our first born. The baby is expected to be due on/around August 13. As of today, I am 11 weeks and 4 days, I'm almost done with my first trimester. My doctor, Dr. Kotian, has informed me that if around 36 weeks I want to be induced, she will be more than willing to do so if both the baby and I are ready. Chris and I know the news has come as shock to everyone, and we both apologize for any hurt that we’ve caused, but at the same time, we’re happy, excited, and anxious to meet our baby. This baby is a blessing. Its not only our first blessing that we will both share together, its a blessing for both families and we cannot wait to share this experience with all our loved ones. This blogspot is not only intended to keep everyone informed, but also so we’re able to the share pictures we continue to get throughout my pregnancy. I’ve added our first sonogram we received this past Friday, you’re able to see the baby’s head, arms, and legs( which are crossed in the picture.) If only we were able to have shared the heartbeat we heard with everyone, it was absolutely amazing and surreal. In about 8 weeks, we will get to find out the sex of the baby. If it's a boy, we've chosen the name Aiden Christopher and if it's a girl, we've chosen the name Peyton Noelle. My next appointment is Friday, February 20th and unfortuantely will not be able to see the baby at this appointment but we'll be sure to let everyone know it goes.

♥ lisa and chris








No comments:

Post a Comment